Track how much time you spend on different activities on your computer.
* time spent on different activities
* weekly and monthly timesheets.
Similar windows are automatically grouped to provide a summary of your time. Define your own groups to refine the report.
Keeping a record of your activities on the computer raises privacy concerns. TimeSprite is intended as a personal time management tool, rather than as a way for others to monitor your activities. TimeSprite has several features to address privacy issues:
* The TimeSprite Monitor can be paused at any time. When it is paused, nothing is recorded.
* You can define your own activities in the TimeSprite Monitor. When one of these activities is selected, time is recorded against that activity, instead of recording the active window. Recording of user defined activities continues even if you are not using your computer.
* You can search and delete information that has been recorded. You can search for records by time and/or records that contain specific text. This allows you to remove data that you did not want recorded.
* TimeSprite does not record keystrokes, or any contents other than the title bar from other windows.
TimeSprite Automatic Time Tracking is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-12-13. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
TimeSprite Automatic Time Tracking (version 2.1.3) has a file size of 1.30 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 120 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.