Track how much time you spend on different activities on your computer.
* time spent on different activities
* weekly and monthly timesheets.
Similar windows are automatically grouped to provide a summary of your time. Define your own groups to refine the report.
Keeping a record of your activities on the computer raises privacy concerns. TimeSprite is intended as a personal time management tool, rather than as a way for others to monitor your activities. TimeSprite has several features to address privacy issues:
* The TimeSprite Monitor can be paused at any time. When it is paused, nothing is recorded.
* You can define your own activities in the TimeSprite Monitor. When one of these activities is selected, time is recorded against that activity, instead of recording the active window. Recording of user defined activities continues even if you are not using your computer.
* You can search and delete information that has been recorded. You can search for records by time and/or records that contain specific text. This allows you to remove data that you did not want recorded.
* TimeSprite does not record keystrokes, or any contents other than the title bar from other windows.
» version 2.1.3 - posted on 2007-12-13
Bug fixes and enhancements, FogBugz support
EULA - End User License Agreement
This software is
(c) Copyright 2006,2007 Black Hill Software
This is the licence agreement for the TimeSprite Software. Installing and using the software indicates your agreement to the terms of this licence. If you do not agree to the terms of this licence you must uninstall and delete it from your computer.
You may use TimeSprite without charge for an evaluation period of 30 days.
If you wish to use it after the evaluation period, you must purchase a licence.
To purchase a licence for TimeSprite, go to http://www.timesprite.com/buy.html
Under the licence you may:
- Install and use TimeSprite on one computer.
- Install and use TimeSprite on a second computer, if the second computer is normally used by the same person and the software will not be used on both computers at the same time.
This program is provided as-is without warranty of any kind. The author will not be liable for damages of any kind arising out of use of this software.
Tell us your experience with TimeSprite Automatic Time Tracking2.1.3
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
Calia FREE Calia is a modular Network Management System with modules for Networking (switches, ports, automatic topology discovery, IP/MAC tracking, statistics), Systems (for DNS and DHCP management), Physical (for fiber cable plant tracking) and other utilities. Download
DataAutoTransfer FREE The project is intended for automatic start of Works and tracking of their states. The list of works: copying of files (locally, on a network, ftp), start stored procedures in MS SQL DataBase. Download
MySep FREE A time tracking and productivity estimating tool. With attractive UI and chart reports, it makes you comfortable in day-to-day project/task time tracking. Also, it's a PSP(personal software process) metrics collector in software developing. Download